10 Points Of Protection For Peace Of Mind
- Curbside, touch-free check in and check out procedures. Simply call our office upon arrival.
- A limit to the number of people in the office to allow for best social distancing.
- COVID-19 health screening, including temperatures, for all incoming patients and daily for all staff.
- All staff and patients will wear masks. We have a limited supply of masks available should you need one.
- All doctors and technicians will wear face shields when necessary.
- Glass barrier installed at the front desk.
- Additional sneeze guards installed on equipment.
- All frames, equipment and surfaces will be disinfected after any handling.
- Tools and hand-held instruments will be kept in sanitizer until ready to use.
- Convenient curbside pickup for glasses, contact lenses, and accessories.
Best Family Eyecare in Issaquah, Washington
Welcome to Issaquah Eyeworks, here we strive to deliver the ultimate customer service experience from the moment you walk in our door. We are devoted to creating high-quality eyewear you will fall in love with and be proud to wear. We take pride in using the latest technology to fully customize your visit. Everything is custom tailored for you; from scheduling your appointment to designing your lenses!
We protect & preserve your vision through…
Early detection and treatment of ocular diseases such as chronic dry eyes, allergies, infections, glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration.
Meet Our Dry Eye Doctors
Meet our eye doctors in Issaquah, Washington. We offer a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages – all with personalized attention and a smile. In our eye care clinic, every patient is treated warmly and effectively. Individualized attention is the foundation of our care, to ensure that your eyes remain healthy. We’re dedicated to optimizing your vision!
Our Designer Frames
Issaquah Eyeworks is a full-service optical center with the knowledge, skills, and expertise needed to help our patients in Issaquah look and feel their best. We understand how much first impressions matter. After all, your face is the first thing people see when they look at you.
We’ll ensure that you put your best face forward. Enjoy clear vision and feel fantastic!
Insurances We Accept At Issaquah Eyeworks
Because we provide both medical and routine eye care, we accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs.
If you need help figuring out your coverage, we invite you to call our office for guidance before you come in for your visit. Our staff has extensive experience working with many major insurance companies and will be glad to help you understand what benefits are available for your specific case.